Day Program Policies
Basic information about North Metro’s general procedures and policies can be found in the Day Program Handbook. This handbook is also given to each individual at their SP meeting each year or sent via email.
It is the mission of North Metro Community Services to provide services for persons with intellectual/developmental disabilities which result in greater independence, social integration, and personal well-being.
North Metro Community Services is a private non-profit organization that serves people with intellectual/developmental disabilities who live in Adams County, Colorado.
Right to Fair Services
NMCS treats everyone it serves fairly, regardless of race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other condition protected by Federal or State Law.
Day Program Checklist:
As you begin your journey with the North Metro Community Services Day Program, please take note of this important information:
- Know Your Direct Support Professional’s Name
- Program Manager’s Name or
- Employment Consultant’s Name
- Absent Procedure: If you are going to be absent from day program, you should call your DSP or Program Manager to let them know.
- IMPORTANT: Anytime you change your address or phone number, you should let your Program Manager know as soon as possible.